Sunday, July 5, 2009

Review of Enterprise Car Rental in Elizabethtown, KY



At first, I had some struggles with procuring a car rental in order to get to Columbus, Ohio for the Hooray for Boobies! nursing picnic. It was initially very frustrating working with Enterprise Car Rental... but in the end this company really came through with a Hip Hip Hooray for Boobies!

I would like to personally thank the wonderful staff of Enterprise Car Rental for supporting our cause to normalize breastfeeding. It was great to be asked genuine questions about nursing during our conversations while we went through two hours of complications before finally getting me in a wonderful Pontiac G5 and on the road to Columbus.

They picked me up, they struggled with me through numerous hassles, they even brought me to my bank to cash a check! They were extremely polite as I nursed my son there after returning the car and it was great to witness their excellent service with a different customer as well, the branch manager Sarah is wonderful... I hope I can get them all t-shirts from Skreened some day!

No comments: